All propped up

I'm not sure what's up with the props in the produce department -- I've seen things like this show up and disappear from Safeways around here several times over the years with no apparent pattern. I'm not a big fan, but they do break up the blank space at least. And speaking of props, for some reason, the category plaques in this store are just propped up against the header board, rather than hanging from a rail like I'm used to seeing.

 

(OK, I don't tend to do puns, and that one's pretty bad...)

Comments

  1. I'm glad they have those props because this is a very bland looking produce department. The props help a little bit. The category signs propped up against the board is a different story. That just looks unfinished. Of course, the whole department looks like the decor is missing elements as well. Props aside, this just looks very cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is a bit short on decor, and I think Safeway agrees with you since later remodels almost always included two signs in the produce department in full-size stores like this one.

      Delete

Post a Comment