Black Friday in July Specials

Finally, at the very end of the tour, we get a sign that actually explains all of the random "Black Friday" stuff I saw around the store! Well, kind of -- it says "Black Friday in July specials", which at least says that there was some sort of promotion going on that was specific to the month, but that sign is a completely different design to all of the other signs I saw. Maybe the other ones really were leftovers from Black Friday 2020, which pretty much didn't happen due to COVID fears.

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonJune 21, 2024 at 8:43 PM

    I was going to say that those beds look like the kinds which need ladders to get on, which are pretty common for beds these days, but this is not the worst I've seen of overly-thick beds. In case you're wondering why the scene in this link looks especially sad, it is the short-lived Sears Hometown that briefly opened near me in 2022, lol. Link: https://houstonhistoricretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Sears-Willowbrook-2022_9911-scaled.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't understand those extremely tall beds! I'd be afraid of falling off in the middle of the night!

      Delete

Post a Comment