Peering inside

 

I have a bit of a phobia of taking pictures in convenience stores and other relatively small spaces (where there are too many employees and too few places to hide -- I don't know how the Sing Oil Blogger does it!), so I just took this quick picture through the windows while walking by. Strangely, the convenience store decor doesn't seem to match Modern, or any other Safeway/Albertsons decor package I'm familiar with for that matter! It features dark walls with silver cutout lettering in a very plain font, not anywhere close to Modern, Lifestyle v3, Heritage, Ultra-Premium, or even any of the various mysterious local decor packages I've seen Albertsons use in recent years.

Comments

  1. Ha! It sometimes takes a lot for me to build up the courage to photograph a convenience store and the conditions certainly have to be just right. I've only been confronted about my pictures in one convenience store, but I ended up giving the lady a story that probably made her wish she had never asked! Regardless, there are still several convenience stores that you will never see pictures from, and several more where most of my shots turned out pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered how that all went for you! I normally just make excuses and/or leave as fast as possible when people bother me, so it's hard to imagine coming up with a story like that! 😃

      Delete

Post a Comment