Souvenir bag

As many of you probably already saw, this store was giving out custom tote bags for the grand opening -- again, focusing much more heavily on local flair than Safeway's own branding, which is cool -- so obviously I had to get one. The only issue was, I was on my bike, it was very hot out, and I had already done all my shopping for the week, so I wasn't sure what to buy to be able to get one of these bags. In the end, I went with my go-to token purchase at any grocery store, a couple donuts from the bakery, and was then able to talk them into giving me one of these (they were giving them to everyone else, regardless of what they were buying, without asking, but the cashier didn't seem to want to give me one 🫤). Oh well, I got it in the end, and even managed to get it all the way home without it getting tangled up in my bike wheels, always a concern with a large bag like this!

Comments

Post a Comment