Prescription for wine

Since I was attempting to shop while photographing this store, I had a cart with me, and therefore had to use the elevator between levels -- that's why this set abruptly jumps from floor to floor. For some bizarre reason, sometime in the past few years this store closed its dedicated liquor store area and instead created a new self-contained liquor department, this time separated by shelves rather than actual walls, in the health and beauty salesfloor, leading to this strange sight -- a bunch of wine bottles under the "Pharmacy" sign.

Comments

  1. Ales for ailments! As bizarre as this looks, it's still a lot classier than that Rite Aid alcohol aisle you showed on the blog a few weeks back! Also, I wonder if someone under 21 can use the pharmacy since it is in the liquor department, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering my great-grandmother thought vodka was nature's cure-all treatment for any aches and pains she had, QFC might not be too far off with this signage placement! (My great-grandmother lived to be 95 too, so she might have been on to something!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment