Total Photo strikes again

This store also has drum lights (the flatter version) over the checkouts (which are still the classic turntable design). This is another store with the separate "total photo" department (in what was formerly the video rental area) -- seems like these were a lot more common than I realized, but the Port Angeles store had greeting cards in that space instead. (It's amusing how many outdated concepts I just mentioned, with paper cards starting to join physical video rentals and photo printing in obscurity...)

Comments

  1. It's hard to remember for sure, but when the local Blue & Grey Market Krogertsons was an Albertsons, I believe the video rental was over to the left of where Customer Service is in your photo and the photo department was basically where it is to the right of Customer Service. Maybe Customer Service was where the photo department is and photo was where Customer Service is? I can't remember for sure, it's been 20 years since I've seen those stores as an Albertsons. Kroger certainly has Customer Service where it is in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! I'm pretty sure the Port Angeles one always had customer service more or less where it is here, but it's been nearly that long since that one had its PF&H remodel, so I can't really be sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment