Blank wall

Despite there being no obvious remodel activity ongoing when I was here, this store had virtually no wall signage on my visit. I figured that was the end of the story (it wouldn't be the first time that Fred Meyer started a remodel and then abandoned it), but it appears that they came back towards the end of 2021 and installed at least some of the missing signage. From what I can tell on Google Maps, the main part of the remodel happened in late 2020-early 2021 (probably very slow moving, as is Fred Meyer's custom), before the signage was installed several months later. So we'll be seeing this store in a somewhat incomplete state here, though one that seems to have stuck around for a strangely long time. (I'm sure I'll be back in the area at some point to get true after photos, but I didn't feel like waiting that long to show you all this oddball store!)

Comments