What's Happening, Mountlake Terrace?

 

 It seems like there's always something unexpected in these Safeway conversions! This view's a two-for-one -- first, I've never seen this "What's happening" sign before (these bulletin boards were a common thing in Albertsons stores, often holding the weekly ad [kind of like the Safeway "ad locator" kiosk that apparently seems strange to people from other areas] but I haven't seen them signed like this in any of the other conversions), and second, the carts themselves are a strange sight -- they're Lifestyle v2-era carts (beige plastic with a honeycomb pattern), which I'm pretty sure have been out of production for some time, so it appears that Safeway brought them out of storage for this store. (I'm honestly not sure what the current model is, but I'm pretty sure it's black plastic with a square pattern.)

Comments

Post a Comment