Around back, still in the dark

This is actually the first sign (no pun intended!) that something was amiss with this store, since this is the angle from which I approached this store... but it didn't seem like a fitting start to the set, so we'll pretend this is from the end of my visit. Earlier in this set, I mentioned thinking I heard an idling truck back here that could have been holding the refrigerated items, but there's clearly not one in this picture and I have no idea where it could have been, so probably not. Either I was actually hearing the generator or my terrible memory just decided to invent something again... who knows! 


Anyways, that visit was a bit of a bust (at least from the perspective of actually showing you the store)... coming up tomorrow, a real look around this place!

Comments

  1. You were probably hearing the generator. I'd imagine a generator large enough to power the store, at least somewhat so, would indeed sound like a truck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment