Abandoned deli

Those aisles must all have been dead ends, though, as the deli in front of them was completely blocked off! I have no idea why only this part of the store was blocked off, but that's just what it was. This has to be my favorite picture of the visit, though, since the other ones in the dark didn't turn out particularly well -- which is why this picture might look familiar to some of you, as I posted it in the Discord thread on spooky store pictures (though it seemed like people over there were more interested in the carts themselves!). And no, I don't look at Discord as much as I maybe should... I just find that sort of chat thing overwhelming and I don't like feeling like I should be looking at it constantly. I apologize to all of you who constantly post cool stuff on there -- it's just not for me.

Comments

Post a Comment