Produce, with woodgrain

One thing I quite like about the small-format version of P17 is how the grocery section feels integrated with the rest of the decor, rather than tacked-on as it often seems in other Target decor packages. For example, the beams here tie in with the ones at the checkouts, while the woodgrain finish is used in various other spots throughout the store. I know P17 tends to get a bad rap since so many people do not like the grey walls, but I think it's a quite nicely put together decor package, especially in its somewhat fancier small-format version.

Comments

  1. I can't argue with your logic... I just don't like it that much, even if it is a more cohesive look :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I don't think it's perfect or anything, just better than most people think. There are certainly far nicer decor packages out there! Plus, I'm mostly talking about the small-format version, which has quite a few extra features and doesn't suffer from the sea of grey effect that the normal stores have (at least in all of the ones I've visited so far).

      Delete

Post a Comment