Welcome back to the Downtown Seattle Target!

Yep, we're back! This store got a fairly major remodel in early 2020, so now's the time to see what that looks like. The first major change is the exterior signage, which has been fully replaced with new ones with the lowercase "target" lettering, replacing the former bullseye-only ones. 


p.s. -- one thing that's been bugging me with all these downtown sets I've been doing: should I capitalize "downtown" or not? I would with any other neighborhood name, but it sounds weird with "downtown". And sometimes I feel like I should capitalize Downtown on its own, but not when I'm saying downtown Seattle. I have no idea why I have so much of an issue with this, but I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Comments

  1. Honestly I rarely write about anything in a downtown so I don't quite know what the capitalization should be, either! I can definitely see both sides of the viewpoint, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I guess that would solve the problem! I normally don't either since there isn't a ton of interesting (mainstream) retail left, but I've just ended up posting a bunch of them all at once.

      Delete

Post a Comment