Food Mart

This was the first Rite Aid I took pictures in, and I must have been having an off day when I was taking these pictures anyways (look at the bad Kmart pictures I'm posting right now, taken on the same day, for more evidence of that!), so I managed to completely miss taking any pictures of the front end at this store, so this is the best introductory photo I was able to dredge up. I wasn't originally planning to take photos at this store -- the outside pictures I posted last weekend were taken at the end of my visit -- but I wanted to stop in to get myself some ice cream since it was a hot July day during my visit and Kmart unsurprisingly was lacking in good food, and decided to take some pictures when I was in here. (That's probably why my first picture was standing next to the frozen cases!)

Comments