Baby needs Personal care

As you can see here, this store has what I think is called the Customer World decor package, which is the one that would have originally come with these Round Front stores. It's not the most modern design, but I feel like it's held up pretty well over the years, especially compared to its predecessor! I particularly like the colors used here, which are quite pleasant while not being bland like so many decor packages. I also like the soft lighting under the soffits pointing on the shelves -- it's not quite as nice as the LED lighting on every shelf that some stores are using these days, but it's still nice.

p.s. -- I actually wrote the descriptions for the next two Kmart pictures before realizing that it's Rite Aid day! Change is hard... 😉

Comments

  1. I didn't realize the round front stores were old enough that this was the original package for them! Granted, I'm not well versed in Rite Aid anyway, but still... thought this package was much older, and the round front stores much newer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! This is the decor package that I've always associated with these stores. As far as I know, this store model and decor package came around at the same time, as a replacement for the Diamond Windows / Extremely 90s design. (I'm not entirely sure when that was, but that's a different issue...)

      Delete

Post a Comment