Welcome back to the Roosevelt Safeway!

As somewhat of a delayed 2-year-anniversary special, it's time to return to the place where this all started -- the Roosevelt Safeway! Due to some road work that made it difficult to get to the Ballard Safeway the last couple weekends, I headed back over to my second-closest Safeway, the Roosevelt store that I used to shop at when I still lived on campus. I certainly wasn't intending to get new pictures at this store, and it certainly looks the same from here, but as we will soon see, there's more than meets the eye...

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Like I said, not planned out at all, but worked out nicely in the end... 🙂

      Delete
    2. Well, that must be a record fast reply! 😉

      Delete
    3. LOL! My phone is giving me email notifications of your replies, and I'm sitting here on my phone right now anyway, so XD

      Delete

Post a Comment