Looking out

As with most auctions, there were no exterior pictures here, so we'll have to settle for the next best thing -- looking out from the inside. I obviously don't know when the auction people were here, but clearly lots of people were still using the old store's parking lot at that time!

Anyways, that concludes this long-running series from the Kirkland QFCs. I've been posting about this place pretty much non-stop for a month now (and it feels longer!), so it's about time to move on. 🙂 Anyways, I haven't decided on what I'd like to do next, so we'll see tomorrow -- and, as always, if anyone has special requests, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Comments

  1. Special requests on my end include securing me an internship and making the semester be over already with me having passed all my classes, but I don't think you can help with those XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yep, don't think I can help with time travel 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment