Future main entrance (...I think)

Surprisingly enough, when I visited about a week and a half before the store's opening, there was absolutely nothing preventing me from wandering around the new buildings! (I'm guessing the office space above had opened already, though it was unsurprisingly empty on a Sunday.) Even more surprisingly, I wasn't the only one walking around and peering into the new store -- I guess the locals are excited for it to open too! Construction was pretty much complete, so I didn't get to see anything too interesting, but it was still fairly exciting for me to be able to get a look before it opened! (Clearly exciting enough for me to use way too many exclamation points! 😉)

Comments

  1. I feel like I use exclamation points waaaaaay too often. Yet that still never stops me, so... XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment