Stepping inside

So when I caught a glimpse of this store's untouched interior through the trademark diamond windows while waiting for the bus to Gig Harbor, I decided I had to stop in on the way back! It's much harder to scope Rite Aid stores on Google Maps than it is for the grocery stores I'm normally interested in, since most of them have few or no interior pictures posted. That means that I have to just jump on it when I stumble across a store of interest, which isn't the most efficient way to find things, but I suppose it's closer to the way this hobby once was...

Comments

  1. Yes! I hate when I can't find store images online at sites like Google Maps. I always want to make sure it's worth visiting before I make the effort to go out of my way (since most stores I visit are indeed out of the way :P ). But you also make a good point that this is only a relatively recent development, and I should be happy it's available where it is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have mentioned this before, but there's no way I would have gotten this blog started without Google Maps photos! Like you said, visiting stores is way too much of a time commitment without knowing in advance what you're going to find.

      Delete

Post a Comment