Blue dairy

Dairy takes up the back left corner of this store, wrapping around into frozen along the left wall. Note the lighting through here (and throughout most of the perimeter of the store) -- it's not obvious in pictures, but it's newer LED strip lighting rather than the standard fluorescent strips found in the main portion of the store. I'd assumed that this was a replacement for the drum lights that were a staple of PH&Hv1, so I was surprised when I found this picture -- those are high bay lights (more commonly known as hood lights around the retail community), which I hadn't seen in a PF&H store before! Just another early-remodel oddity, I guess. (Also, that was the picture that confirmed that this color scheme is not original to this store but instead a later addition -- it's the only good picture I can find from before the repaint.)

Comments