While the deli decor doesn't look as retro as that produce sign, its color palette is reminiscent of that same era! I'm certainly not a fan, and I'm not a fan of the super boring wall tile either. These one-off "local" decor packages that Safeway sometimes uses are always interesting, but some are better than others and this one's clearly not my favorite.
While the deli decor doesn't look as retro as that produce sign, its color palette is reminiscent of that same era! I'm certainly not a fan, and I'm not a fan of the super boring wall tile either. These one-off "local" decor packages that Safeway sometimes uses are always interesting, but some are better than others and this one's clearly not my favorite.
Comments
There's something a bit Krogeresque about this decor. It looks like a bit of a mashup of Banner, Neighborhood, and Artisan. Then again, the Sincerely sign (and it is quite large here) clearly indicates that this is an Albertsons/Safeway property!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I prefer Lifestyle, but then you knew that already, lol.