The giant wall of movie stars is still here, and still a bit creepy. Funnily enough, as you can see in this picture, I wasn't the only one with my phone out this time -- the guy in the baseball cap was making some sort of walk-through video at the same time I was taking pictures! I think that's the first time I've run into someone else photographing/documenting a mall or store at the same time I was. I'm sure this video is online somewhere, but I've been unable to find it in the massive pile of Southcenter Mall walk-through videos on Youtube.
The giant wall of movie stars is still here, and still a bit creepy. Funnily enough, as you can see in this picture, I wasn't the only one with my phone out this time -- the guy in the baseball cap was making some sort of walk-through video at the same time I was taking pictures! I think that's the first time I've run into someone else photographing/documenting a mall or store at the same time I was. I'm sure this video is online somewhere, but I've been unable to find it in the massive pile of Southcenter Mall walk-through videos on Youtube.

Comments
Post a Comment