Sorry for the disruption yesterday! Google's moderation AI went rogue and deleted a huge number of blogs (and apparently it's still running amok and deleting blogs without oversight, but at least mine is back online for the time being). Just short of me hitting 9 years and 9,000 posts, too (both of those milestones should be coming later this month if nothing else happens between now and then).
By this point, basically the entire housewares department had been consolidated down to just one rack -- a few water bottles, some coffee makers, and one very crushed fan made up pretty much everything that was left. I wonder if those price tags on the coffee makers are actually from Sears (I don't remember them using stickers like that) or if they indicate that the coffee makers came from some other store.

The white and yellow stickers on those coffeemakers are Sears stickers. They started using those in the early 2000s I think. The taped on markdown tags are probably from the liquidator.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the blog is back! I was certainly bamboozled when I saw that the blog didn't exist anymore! If Blogger's commenting bugs weren't bad enough, now people have to worry if their blogs will even continue to exist! Ugh. Well, hopefully that's the last we hear about that problem for now, but we'll see!