Tangled vacuums

 

There was also a large pile of canister vacuums up for sale, which the employees had obviously given up on making look nice. Even at 50% off, these were still quite expensive, so I'm not particularly surprised they weren't selling quickly. You can get a name-brand upright bagless vacuum, the kind most people would rather have, for much less money. Heck, you can get a Dyson at Costco for less than the original price on the blue model! 

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonAugust 5, 2026 at 9:25 PM

    Canister vacuums have been quite a bit more expensive than upright vacuums for as long as I can remember. They probably are more complex to make, though I'm sure the price difference is in part due to there being a lot less competition in canister vacuums. I suppose if someone really wants one, they will pay the price to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that their list price is high since they are a niche product, but I'm surprised Sears hadn't put these on a better clearance sale since they weren't selling!

      Delete

Post a Comment