Well, there were a few things that were of some interest. First was a whole bunch of Shop Your Way "member special" tags dated 2017 (one box was dated 2015, but it was the one unsealed box so it may have originally had something else in it). This was vaguely tempting, but I didn't really want a whole ream of Shop Your Way paper! Plus, there were no price tags on any of this and it was kind of hidden away, so I'm not sure if it was even for sale.
Well, there were a few things that were of some interest. First was a whole bunch of Shop Your Way "member special" tags dated 2017 (one box was dated 2015, but it was the one unsealed box so it may have originally had something else in it). This was vaguely tempting, but I didn't really want a whole ream of Shop Your Way paper! Plus, there were no price tags on any of this and it was kind of hidden away, so I'm not sure if it was even for sale.
Comments
Post a Comment