What was really tempting was the Sears receipt paper tucked away in a corner! But again, I don't think this was actually for sale; there were no price tags, and I only found this by poking around closed boxes. But it definitely would have been neat to have one of these! (No way would I have bought the whole box though!)
What was really tempting was the Sears receipt paper tucked away in a corner! But again, I don't think this was actually for sale; there were no price tags, and I only found this by poking around closed boxes. But it definitely would have been neat to have one of these! (No way would I have bought the whole box though!)
Comments
Ha, Sears probably went through those rolls pretty quickly given how long their receipts were, at least for SYWR members, and how many coupons they'd print along with the receipt!
ReplyDeleteHa, you're right about that!
Delete