This set is old enough that I still went out of my way to photograph aisle 12 on any opportunity... that fad has kind of passed by now. Speaking of supply chain issues, flour is another thing that still hasn't really gotten back to normal after COVID; too bad this picture doesn't show the actual flour selection from back in 2019. I'm really not sure what the issue is there since it's not like flour is a highly perishable item!
This set is old enough that I still went out of my way to photograph aisle 12 on any opportunity... that fad has kind of passed by now. Speaking of supply chain issues, flour is another thing that still hasn't really gotten back to normal after COVID; too bad this picture doesn't show the actual flour selection from back in 2019. I'm really not sure what the issue is there since it's not like flour is a highly perishable item!

Comments
Post a Comment