Somehow, these are the only two pictures I took of the deli-bakery grand aisle area. The reason this set has sat around so long is because I'm not exactly happy with my coverage of this store -- clearly, as often happens on vacations, I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't spend enough time to get a proper set. Anyway, here's a distant look back at the bakery, which doesn't look all that great with its boring grey color scheme and its one-size-too-small signage.
Somehow, these are the only two pictures I took of the deli-bakery grand aisle area. The reason this set has sat around so long is because I'm not exactly happy with my coverage of this store -- clearly, as often happens on vacations, I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't spend enough time to get a proper set. Anyway, here's a distant look back at the bakery, which doesn't look all that great with its boring grey color scheme and its one-size-too-small signage.
Comments

We'll see if this even posts! It has been a long time since Blogger accepted one of my comments!
ReplyDeleteI remember looking at hotels in Vancouver during our 2023 vacation to the Portland area and we were considering one in Vancouver located not far from this QFC (and a fancier Fred Meyer which is likely where we would have gone anyway) and the Troutdale one we ended up staying at. I can't say I'm upset I missed the QFC experience, at least this QFC experience! I would have wanted to have gone to the more distant Proto Lifestyle Safeway over by Vancouver Mall anyway, lol. I'm glad I got my Proto Lifestyle experience in Newberg during my 2025 trip!
Speaking of Kroger, some organization is running TV commercials across the country, including in Houston, saying Kroger Hurts Families. I'm not sure if these are running in Seattle, but I'm not sure if people there have any choice as I'm not sure if Safeway is any better on the items they are objecting to. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPbmcdEVUY
This is hardly big news, but for the first time in around seven years or so, the Albertsons Southern Division is using Randall's-specific bags here in Houston. Randall's is celebrating their 60th anniversary and so the Southern Division has a special bag design for the occasion. It is nice to not have to deal with Sincerely bags even if this is just a temporary thing!