From this angle, the aisle markers above the coffin cases look quite odd -- especially considering what's listed on them! The coffin case itself is a bit odd too, since this lidded design hasn't really caught on with American grocery chains. And I have no idea what the deal is with the paper bowls stacked up on the left side! It doesn't help that it's been 7 years since I was here, so I hardly remember anything. At least the service counter seems fairly normal.
From this angle, the aisle markers above the coffin cases look quite odd -- especially considering what's listed on them! The coffin case itself is a bit odd too, since this lidded design hasn't really caught on with American grocery chains. And I have no idea what the deal is with the paper bowls stacked up on the left side! It doesn't help that it's been 7 years since I was here, so I hardly remember anything. At least the service counter seems fairly normal.

Comments
Post a Comment