I think I used to have the same shirt that guy's wearing

As you'd probably expect, there's not all that much to see in the men's section. (I mean, there's not all that much of interest to me anywhere in the store, but this department largely lacks visual interest too.) At least there are some bright colors to be found, unlike when I was in high school and it seemed virtually impossible to find men's clothes in colors I liked. I really like that two-tone blue shirt just to the right of the Levi's sign, though considering this is Macy's, it probably costs more than my entire closet of Costco clothes!

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonJune 4, 2024 at 10:45 PM

    Ha, the shirts here seem like they are either greyscale colors or something very loud with not much in the middle! Of course, I can't really complain about loud color shirts as I wore a brightly colored rose colored shirt today, lol. Hey, what were you expecting, for me to walk around in a grey shirt? I do have a couple, but, yeah!

    Knowing Macy's, the original price is probably around $125, but then after the near-constant 50% off sale, the 30% off that coupon...well, it's probably still overpriced, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I tend to wear fairly loud colors too. I don't understand all the people who wear grey clothes, drive grey cars, live in grey houses, .....

      Delete

Post a Comment