Deli, stuck between worlds

I took a lot of pictures around the deli because it was just so weird to see something like this. Not only is it strange to see such obvious Albertsons remnants in a Safeway, this is also the only Albertsons to Safeway conversion I've ever visited that has Lifestyle v2! I know there are some like that in other areas, but all the ones around here got Lifestyle v3 or Modern when they were converted. I think California was the only area to hang onto Lifestyle v2 well past the Albertsons merger, with other Safeway divisions being quick to adopt newer packages.

Comments

  1. Enjoying this tour so far! Also crazy to see the Cheaper Lifestyle 2.0 you linked to in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm glad I was able to find that link -- it took me a while to remember where I had seen it!

      Delete

Post a Comment