Welcome

 

I already talked, a month or two ago, about how I feel like there should be a word between "to" (or "at") and the place name in store welcome and thank you signs, so I won't go into that again now, other than to say that apparently it isn't a new thing to drop it! This store was most likely built with Grocery Palace, but the San Clemente PF&H remodel appears to have included some significant layout changes, including opening up the front entrance area by taking out the wall that would have separated the vestibule/cart corral area (the right side of this picture) from the rest of the store and moving the pharmacy out of its original island.

Comments

  1. Being a 2002 build, this store could have opened with the second wave of Blue & Green Awnings as well. It was sometime that year when Grocery Palace was retired, as a good number of the 2002-build Florida Albertsons stores used the Grocery Palace layout like this store, but got Blue and Green Awnings as the decor instead. However, at least from these few photos so far, I don't see any obvious remnants of either Grocery Palace or B&G Awnings to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought about that! Unfortunately, I didn't see anything either to tell me which package it might have originally had.

      Delete

Post a Comment