Not a sunset for the Newport Safeway

 This picture makes it look as if I was leaving this store at sunset, but I don't think that was actually the case -- the sun set when I was arriving at the Spokane Valley Mall, a couple hours later on the same day. I guess this just shows how low on the horizon the sun is during the day in early March, something I'm going to have to get used to all over again during the next month or so! 

Anyway, that's it for this store. Coming up tomorrow, something from California that should interest all the Kroger fans out there!

Comments

  1. Anonymous in HoustonOctober 7, 2023 at 9:31 PM

    "Anyway, that's it for this store. Coming up tomorrow, something from California that should interest all the Kroger fans out there!"

    Lol, I have to assume you're being a bit factious with that Kroger fans claim! I don't know of anyone, in modern times at least, who is a Kroger fan, but there are some of us who tolerate them because we don't really have much choice. Well, I do have options, but Randall's is too far from me to shop at weekly and HEB? Yeah, that's not happening any more than you shopping at WinCo so I suppose Kroger it is! Granted, the whole The Year of Kroger series might have people think that I am a bigger fan of Kroger than I actually am. I think Retail Retell might face the same issue, lol.

    Well, anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what Kroger has going on in California! Hopefully I won't be left disappointed as we usually are by Kroger, but hey, at least I thought Fred Meyer was pretty neat when I visited them so who knows! Maybe I'll like what Ralphs/F4L has going on these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know -- there are sure a lot of people out there who are highly interested in Kroger in terms of history and decor and such, even if it might not be their favorite place to shop or they have criticisms of it. Kind of like how I'm a Safeway fan even though they do plenty of things that annoy me!

      Delete

Post a Comment