Green produce

As if to drive home the point I was making about multiple colors, the produce department here is full of green accents -- the vertical department sign, the cloth accent panels on the walls, and even the wall paint itself, which is a color quite similar to what is used in Modern's produce departments! As I've already mentioned, this store's layout is quite odd; this picture is taken in what is effectively the main actionway, with aisles 1-8 on my right and 8-16 ahead on the left (aisle 8 exists on both sides of the actionway and has four aisle markers... all of which have the exact same categories listed, which doesn't seem right). This is a store that I should probably draw a map for at some point, but I'm not sure I'd actually get everything quite right with how confusing it all is!

Comments