Bland produce

With that curiosity behind us (pun intended?), everything starts to look a lot more run-of-the-mill. The produce department saw virtually no changes from its previous, already boring, state; they even left the juice sign in its same place, not actually fully sitting above the juice cases! I do like how they decided to end the wood trim where the soffit ends, avoiding the weird stripe I complained about in Lacey. (On the whole, this is one of the nicer Modern remodels I've seen, whereas that one was one of the worst!)

Comments

  1. This was meant to be in the 'Welcome' post, but Blogger is acting up so I'll try it here.

    Well, there is a "Caution: Senior Moments Ahead" balloon in the window. Perhaps we should take this to mean that a senior was behind this misaligned sign? Lol, yeah, this looks pretty bad. I'm not sure what they were thinking here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been behaving poorly for me too lately...

      😃

      Delete

Post a Comment