There are sure a lot of centres around here

The front right corner, meanwhile, is home to all sorts of boating-related stuff, including a large selection of kayaks. Despite having lived my entire life near the water, the whole concept of spending extended periods of time away from land has always been extremely offputting for me, so this certainly isn't a department I have much interest in (though now that I say that, I realize it's true for pretty much all of this store!), but I quite like the illuminated (partially faux-neon, though the picture doesn't show that well at all) sign for the service desk. Off to the right is, strangely, a frame for one of the standard department signs with no sign in it -- I wonder what it used to say, and why they didn't take the entire sign down (which seems like it would have been easier!). 

Comments