Fishing Centre

The left-hand side of the store (fishing and clothing) had a fairly typical layout, but the right-hand side instead features a curving, dyed-concrete path leading to the main "Fishing Centre" desk -- which is itself very impressive, not that this blurry photo really shows that. I got my new phone (an iPhone 13 mini -- I decided I was finally done buying the cheapest available option and wanted something nicer and relatively up-to-date) over the weekend, and I've been pretty impressed with its camera so far -- I'm looking forward to testing it on retail stuff in the coming weeks!

Comments

  1. There's probably a joke to be made about fishing for a new phone, lol, but hopefully the new phone will work out well for retail photos.

    I remember when Venture opened here in 1993, which was around the time I bought a fishing rod from them, they had a rather impressive looking display for their fishing rods for a discount store. It was one of the more memorable aspects of their stores, but I guess that's not saying much as they really didn't do much that was all that unique. Granted, they didn't sell nearly as many fishing rods as Bass Pro Shops sells, but that's probably obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I sure hope so!

      Interesting! I know some discount stores (Walmart and (unless they've stopped recently) Fred Meyer) sell fishing poles, but I can't even picture what their displays look like, so I guess they must be rather unremarkable.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't exactly something I wanted to spend my money on, but I'm hopeful it will turn out to be a good upgrade.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! And that makes sense. I'm sure it will turn out great!

      Delete

Post a Comment