Seafood side

The entire right wall of the store is taken up by the meat department, which includes a strangely-long coffin case (the whole length of the aisle, nor broken up as I'm used to seeing). I'm guessing the woodgrain panel above the wall cases is covering up the old Lifestyle wall tile; while I'm not a fan of Lifestyle tile sticking around in Washington Safeways with Modern decor, it certainly looks better than the cheap replacements Sobeys has used! This part of the store is quite dark, having kept the Lifestyle track lighting but with the ceiling having been painted dark grey for some reason.

Comments

  1. Huh, I think the woodgrain panels look pretty nice especially here at a Marina store! Of course, I can't tell from here if it is cheap Kroger-like woodgrain or something actually remotely resembling real wood. That would make a pretty big difference in how I feel about it! I know you don't like woodgrain though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it is pretty cheap-looking. I don't hate woodgrain, but I don't much like it in this application!

      Delete

Post a Comment