Gable, gazebo, mountain

This is another one I'm quite happy with, especially after putting a good bit of effort into editing it too -- sometimes editing light levels and colors on photos gets a bit addictive and I want to start doing it to all the photos I post, but I really don't have the time or patience to actually do that! 🙂 (Plus I don't actually know what I'm doing, so sometimes I worry I'm ruining the pictures rather than improving them.) Despite the food court having originally been called the "Riverfront Cafes", the real star of the show here is the mountain in the distance, which the food court window seems to have been designed to align perfectly with -- I originally thought this was Mount Spokane, but looking at it again I think it's actually Antoine Peak, which is much closer.

Comments

  1. That is a very nice view even if the name ought to be Mountainfront Cafes instead of Riverfront, lol.

    Did you see this article about the Port Angeles and Sequim Sears Hometown Stores? I know it's not news that they have closed, but the details are interesting. The two stores had the same owner who wanted to consolidate into just having the Sequim store. Sears said no so she sold the stores to Sears and they closed both after six days. Of course, all of this may have just coincided with the great wave of Sears Hometown closures nationwide, but it's still a bit weird. Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/sears-hometown-stores-in-sequim-port-angeles-to-close/ar-AA11nZlH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Huh, I hadn't heard that! Seeing as even franchised stores seemed to almost all close at around the same time, I wonder if that's why Sears wasn't willing to negotiate with whoever owned them.

      Delete

Post a Comment