Disappearing into the darkness

It turned out to be a good thing that I had to come back and retake these photos, since on my first visit I completely missed that there was still a Coldwater Creek decal visible on the door! And based on this picture, I think you can tell why I missed it the first time. 🙂 Pretty neat to see these remnants hanging on many years after not just this store, but the whole chain (it's original version, at least) went under. Sadly, with the decal being almost impossible to see even in person, I wasn't able to clean up the photo enough to make it legible, but you get the idea. 

Comments

  1. Your editing skills are way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure how much skill there really is to it, though -- it's more like clicking random options and seeing whether they improve things or not 🙂

      Delete
    2. You're welcome (regardless, haha!)

      Delete

Post a Comment