Christmas tree or street sweeper brush?

 

I had originally intended to do a full tour of this store, being the headquarters-adjacent location... but I gave up on that pretty quickly once I realized how extremely boring this store really is, and then a decent number of my pictures didn't actually get saved, and I didn't bother replacing them because, again, so boring. I believe this view is from somewhere close to the mall entrance in the previous picture, and looking directly towards the escalators up to the street entrance (there's just a little entryway space with a few product displays up there). I found it amusing that while mainline Nordstrom was selling extra-realistic fake trees, Rack went in the exact opposite direction with ones that are apparently designed to look as fake as possible while still being somewhat recognizable!

Comments