Uh... there's no deli here

About the only thing that's modern on this store's exterior is the road sign, which, bizarrely, mentions a deli. As I've mentioned previously, this store has zero service departments, so... no clue what's up with that. It appears that the "deli" text was added when this store got Lifestyle v2, which is probably when it got most of the packaged deli items... but that's not what I, or I imagine pretty much anyone else, would expect the advertised "deli" would be. Anyway, that's the end of this set -- ending on yet another weird note only seems appropriate here! I haven't decided what I want to do next week yet, but my plan for at least a little while is to make every other short set a Safeway set, since my backlog is skewing heavily towards Safeways at the moment.

Comments

  1. That's exactly where I'm at -- making every other set a Kroger set. I'm outrageously behind right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel you -- my backlog is about to shoot past the 5,000-photo mark! At least that means we'll probably never run out of things to post.

      Delete

Post a Comment