Panaderia • Tortilleria • Cocina

The side of the building has a sign that's basically the same as the one up front, but this time I actually got a straight-on view, though one that's strangely far away (not sure why I didn't bother walking up closer to it). Amusingly, looking through Google Maps I found that the building in the background now houses a restaurant called Vons Chicken -- I'm surprised Albertsons/Safeway hasn't done anything about them sharing a name with the California grocery brand!

Comments

  1. Oddly enough, looking at a map of this place, one of the neighboring shopping centers is named Pavilions Centre. It seems to me that Vons Chicken should have opened in Pavilions Centre instead of across the street from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you jumped the gun on a joke I was going to make today!

      Delete

Post a Comment