Weird colors

This store has another special surprise in store (though unsurprisingly Anonymous in Houston noticed it yesterday) -- it has Colorful Lifestyle v2, the repainted, Lifestyle v3-era version of Lifestyle v2. I absolutely wasn't expecting that -- everything I had seen going into this pointed to it just being standard Lifestyle v2! This decor package first started appearing in the southwest (I believe California was the first to get it) shortly after the Albertsons merger, and quickly became my favorite Safeway decor package (blending the Lifestyle v2 design I've always liked with a much more colorful paint scheme), but it took until 2021 to start appearing in the Northwest (I believe only in Eastern Washington for now). I only know of three Colorful Lifestyle v2 stores in Washington at this point, but seeing as this is one of them and I have still found zero photos of this store online following its repaint, it's quite possible that there are others out there.

Comments

  1. Ha, yeah, I have an eye for Colorful Lifestyle v2! It's not uncommon around here, fortunately, so it caught my attention immediately.

    Although it's certainly strange to see meat on the side of the store like that, this area looks pretty nice. I suppose they've made it look about as nice as they possibly could have given the small space they have to work with here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're probably one of the most familiar with this decor package!

      Everything here is a bit strange, but it really does seem like Safeway/the local employees are still putting effort into making it a nice store regardless.

      Delete

Post a Comment