Staring at the ceiling

Sorry for the vertigo -- I was trying to capture the lines of light on the entryway ceiling that transition into the lines in the exterior glass. Just like indoor plants, linear lighting seems to be really cycling back into fashion again now -- just using LEDs rather than neon (and sadly, for now it seems that the colorful lighting that was popular in the neon era isn't back in fashion yet). Below that is another unfinished section of wall -- I'm assuming that they were intending for a second-floor space to open into the lobby here, but whoever was planning to be in that space gave up before starting construction. (I wonder if I can find out who was planning to move into the various unfinished spaces... that will be a research project for another day.) And I can't move on without mentioning the song I always think about with ceiling pictures!

Comments