Deli and such

As with many QFCs, the first thing you see entering this part of the store is the bakery, followed closely by the deli. This is definitely not my favorite part of Neighborhood decor (a package which I've never particularly liked), and this store looks particularly not great, with the worn-out concrete flooring and the haphazard pile of bread on those metal racks in the foreground. First impressions are always a big deal, and I have to wonder if part of my distaste for Neighborhood decor is because the first time ever that I saw it was in this store, one of QFC's worst-looking stores.

Comments

  1. I think I've seen worse applications of Neighborhood, lol, but yeah. The combination of the dreary, patchy floor and the low ceiling isn't doing this area many favors though. That said, from at least the two photos you've posted so far, this might be the most regular Kroger looking QFC you've posted yet! We'll have to see if that continues when you post more of this store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Neighborhood tends to not be a particularly great decor package (and seems to sometimes be used as a cheap remodel, especially prior to Remix's introduction), so I've seen some pretty bad remodels elsewhere too. I'm honestly not sure what a regular Kroger looks like (they seem to be all over the place), but this store is pretty much normal for a QFC in terms of layout, despite its bad appearance!

      Delete
    2. Ha, yeah, it can be hard to define a 'regular' Kroger for sure, lol. I guess this store looks like it might be a bit bigger than some of the QFCs we've seen before (or at least that I've seen in photos), but maybe not.

      Delete

Post a Comment