Goodbye merchandise

As I kind of alluded to earlier, this store was completely out of merchandise by this point in time. That's a way of simplifying the last day discount process that Retail Retell mentioned recently! There were actually employees at each entrance telling people that there was no merchandise left, just fixtures for sale -- though I didn't hear that until I was on my way out, since I entered via the skybridge. (And it doesn't appear that there were even very many fixtures left!) I believe most of the people here were just here to have one last look around the store, and there were quite a few others taking pictures on this day.

Comments

  1. LOL, thanks for the shoutout! Always interesting to hear of others taking pictures, too. I'm kinda surprised they stayed open with only fixtures left to sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit surprising -- but I suspect they wanted to stay open for the official last day, since this is a place that meant a lot to Seattle.

      Delete

Post a Comment