6 feet apart? We're not in 2017 anymore!

So that last picture was my last 2017 photo to post (unless I decide to dig up something I don't currently intend to post), but this set isn't done quite yet! Part of the reason I hadn't ever posted this set is that I was hoping for some sort of update to happen, but I eventually gave up on that. I also wanted to get a full set about this mall (and I still kind of do), but this mall is just so boring that every time I come in with the intent of getting pictures... I just don't. 


Anyway, here's a 2020 view of the former Whole Foods 365, from the main mall corridor level (a floor above where the store was). The advertising wall at the end of the corridor was replaced by a bunch of mall-default stuff, while the windows/operable wall into the store itself seems to have been covered in some sort of translucent film at some point.

Comments