Long view

Something about the lighting in this picture really makes the store pop! I really like the way this place looks with the new paint scheme, too. 

 

In the middle of the picture is one of the real oddities that's been popping up around here lately -- a solar-powered surveillance camera trailer. I don't know what the point of these things is (can't they just install normal surveillance cameras on the light poles?), but they're present in almost every Fred Meyer/QFC in the region, along with a good number of Safeways. I have to imagine they're more for show than for anything else, and I still don't get why stores think it's a great idea to make a massive show of surveillance (it certainly doesn't make for an inviting shopping experience).

Comments

  1. I've noticed those surveillance camera trailers poping up at some local Walmarts too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment