delicatessen

Again, the deli here looks extremely familiar from shopping at the Port Angeles store growing up, even down to the wall tile. From all of the stores I've been to, it doesn't seem like there's any consistent tile for PF&Hv1, and even this store had different tile in different departments. This dark reddish-brown glass tile might be the most common, though. Moving beyond that, I very much like the department sign here again (even with the collapsing l) -- the uplighting on the giant 3D leaf graphic just looks super cool in my opinion.

Comments

  1. Nice shot! It's cool to see some stores with PF&H where the package actually looked good. From ACME Style I'm more familiar with less than ideal implementations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep -- I think this is my favorite PF&H store I've seen (except for the weird-but-extra-nice repainted store. I do have a more positive opinion of PF&H v1 in general than most people do though, from what I've seen.

      Delete

Post a Comment