12, and blank 13

 By the amount of paper products here, you can tell that these pictures were taken in 2019, not 2020! 😉 Anyway, here's a view of the old aisle markers, which had stickers added due to the remodel (I assume), and the one for aisle 13 was completely blank, which could have been due to the remodel or could have been because of the general, long-standing issues with PF&H aisle markers (while the design is one of my favorites, with the large text and use of different plaques on each side of the aisle marker to provide a total of 8 slots for each aisle, the build quality clearly leaves something to be desired). In the background is part of the health and beauty department, with windows that I'm guessing led to the former video rental section. 

Comments

  1. What exactly does the '907' sticker on the aisle 12 marker mean (aisle 13 seems to have a '906' or '908' sticker)? I'm not an expert on most things dealing with modern Albertsons, but I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best guess is that it's something the remodel contractor added, for unknown reasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment